Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Just For Fun: My Big Brother Is Afraid of Ophelia! :o

skittyginny

Cavy Slave
This is my big brother(by five months):

[GuineaPigCages.com] Just For Fun: My Big Brother Is Afraid of Ophelia! :o

He's afraid of piggies!This is his mildly freaked out face. :

Ophelia doesn't mind him though, she's omnomnoming right next to him!:

But who could be afraid of this?:

Lol

My cavies are the same though. Robin and Robin, both larger than him by at least 3-4 times, is scared of Leo, my dwarf hamster. He's scared of them as well, which makes sense seeing how much smaller he is, but my girls' reactions are really funny. They actually run away from him from time to time.

Aww, he is so adorable :)

Aw, I just love those photos. Cute piggy and cat too! When I had Mufasa, he had no fear of my cats even though he was a baby. One day during lap time, one of my cats snuggled up next to him and he plucked out one of the cat's whiskers. Big Brother might not be so far off to be leery of that innocent-looking little pig.

Yup, yup, he's a scaredy cat! The other day Ophelia tried to nibble him, he freaked out and ran away!

I LOVE that last photo! I can just picture her saying, Wut? More foods?! Okays. :) (I'm an Internet gal)

My new kitten is curious but slightly scared of the pigs. (They each weigh 8 oz more than her) I think that she figures that they don't have venom coated teeth, but are still a hazard. :D

She was taking a nap, and I plopped a pig right next to her, and she opened her eye, almost shrugged and went back to sleep. Chloe was bored at this point, so she decided to test the waters, and NIBBLED HER EAR. The kitten shot up, looked at her as if to say "what the &@*^?!" and ran away.

For anybody who is worried for the safety of my piggies, I have half the house watching their interactions with each other like hawks, squirt bottles in hand. :D

That's such a funny photo. He looks really confused..... great photo!

awww so cute!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.