Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Adopting Just adopt a new piggie!

Emissa

Cavy Slave
It was quite a drive but we found a new piggie for Luna! I introduced them in a small pen today. Luna is popcorning like crazy, she seems super excited for a new friend. They seem to be doing well. We are still watching them close. This will be the pen they share. I have a few pictures of her. The man we adopted her from said she's about 9weeks old. So here's some pictures of Luna and Sadie :) [GuineaPigCages.com] Just adopt a new piggie![GuineaPigCages.com] Just adopt a new piggie![GuineaPigCages.com] Just adopt a new piggie![GuineaPigCages.com] Just adopt a new piggie![GuineaPigCages.com] Just adopt a new piggie!

Just adorable! Thank you for adopting. Very nice cage too.

It took some time to find one in our area because usually it's all unaltered males. (I'm too scared to try and get one neutered, plus 200-400 around here) so when a guy posted he was giving her up I jumped on it :)

Congratulations! Shes beautiful!

Beautiful piggys and cage!

I read your previous threads and glad you found a friend for Luna. Your cage is amazing! What lucky pigs to have you as a mommy.

Thank yall so much! I think it worked out great because the first day they seem great together. I tried taking sadie out of the cage and luna started squealing and staring out the cage. So ive kept them together. Sadie has even started chasing Luna and purring so hope all stays well! :D

What cuties, nice cage and kudos for rescuing her. Glad they are all getting along.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.