Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Just a story and a short question

Animalhut210

Cavy Slave
Yesterday I was cleaning Peachy's cage and she was playing in our broken tub.(we use it for an animal run). When i finished cleaning I secured the cage and put her in it. Well, I went on to clean the other cages (hamsters and gerbils) when I turned around to check on peach she was gone. We have very brite lights in the room the animals are in so her cage top is covered to keep her happy. I checked all the sides and all the corners and none of them were loose. So we started a search Closed the door and got a flashlight to check the crawlspace. All of a sudden I heard a squeak. Peach was still in her cage she was on top of her water bottle and scared to get down. Anyway I thought it was funny.

So now for my question, Does anybody else have a climbing piddy or is it just mine.
-kb

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
my piggies like to climb, but only on top of each other or on top of their tunnel. ive never seen them get up on their water bottle.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
My one piggie would move his pigloo and jump on it and jump out of the cage. He would try to sneak around without me notice him and I would get him.

Starbucks

Cavy Slave
only the abay piggies try to get out of the cage if something scares them. but my other piggies havnt been climbing, expect on all their houses.

Animalhut210

Cavy Slave
She has now gone up there several times. After the second she figured out how to get down and now she chills out up there. On a unrelated note it is snowing!! No ore playing outside with piggy. -kb

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Whew! I'm glad you found the poor thing, it must have been really scared.

Mine climb on their houses and through their hayracks all the time!

Do you have two cavies? If not, please adopt a friend for yours. Read www.cavyspirit.com/sociallife.htm for more information. Thanks!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.