Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy!

daftscotslass

Cavy Slave
Can I just say...

I met Ewan McGregor today. JOY!!!!!!

I don't know who that is, but, uh, CONGRATS! XD

Star Wars, Trainspotting etc etc

Oh, gotcha. I don't like Star Wars, hehe. -holds L sign over forehead- Well congrats!

...!!!! Did you get to talk to him? Was he as sexy in person as he is on screen???

He is teeny tiny and has skinny legs. He is very pretty though, killer smile. A voice asked me where the toilets were and I turned round and said something along the lines of:

"Yes, they're... roundee blah de blooh along at the end...."

He does a lot of work for UNICEF and was at the "C8 Summit" here today.

*sigh*

You helped him find the bathroom, which I'm sure he appreciated very much. If it had been me, I probably would have turned bright red & run off.

When Star Wars 3 came out, everyone was on about Anakin being hot. But seriously, forget about Anakin...he's nothing compared to Obi. :D I think he was made a UN ambassador after he came back from his motorcycle trip around the world.

*cough* G8 summit *cough*

That is really cool!'

The G8 Summit is 15 miles North of here. He was at UNICEF's C8 summit, where the 8 poorest countries of the world are also represented. It's effectively a kids' version of the G8.

Watched the concert on TV last night. My daughter was drooling when I read her your e-mail he was going to be at your hotel. She'll be so envious when she finds out you met him. I am surprised I don't have a GP with his name. (she names all my GP's) Legelas is for Orlando Bloom. ( Gimli was for the red hair of the drawf in Lord of the Rings. Gimli's hair looked like that.) Sigh... what can I say, Kids.

Ooooh ok, my bad. I haven't really been following the news the past couple of weeks.

*squeals* Oh my gosh that's so cool! I bet his words are forever embedded into your brain.

Yeah, "Excuse me, where are the toilets?" are words that stick forever in your heart. *GG* Never mind me - I hated McGregor in Star Wars but he was gorgeous in Big Fish, and I'm just jealous.

OMG!!! I can't believe you met HIM! Gosh, he is such a babe XD I love him on Moulin Rouge, but I've never even seen him on Star Wars.. But then again I don't like Star Wars.. And never watch it. So was he THAT skinny? I love his smile... ARG you're so LUCKY!

Guestimating.... I'd say he was about 5'7" maybe 5'8" at a push. He was wearing really tight jeans so maybe that made his legs skinnier ;) His accent is brilliant.

... *playful, irritated voice* ... you suck... (just kidding!)

Gosh, how I would do almost anything to meet him! I love his accent on Moulin Rouge.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.