Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Joanns Fleece sale + coupon - 3/24/12 only

ThisLittlePig

Cavy Slave
Joanns will have some nice prices on blizzard fleece today if anyone needs any. Looks like anti-pill fleece is not on sale. There's a coupon for 25% off here - Coupon | Joann.com

Brings the price to about $3.37-$4.12 a yard! Coupon good through tomorrow and not valid online, however the fleece sale ends today. You can browse their sales flyers online.

Awesome! Thanks, I know where I'm going back to today! I was there yesterday and all the blizzard fleece was 50% off without the coupon!

Awesome! Thanks, I know where I'm going back to today! I was there yesterday and all the blizzard fleece was 50% off without the coupon!

Yay! I think my post was not completely clear, but the prices I mentioned are after the 50% off sale on the blizzard fleece and the 25% coupon. In case anyone else wonders. Great price!

I went today I got 4 yards of blizzard for a little less than 20 dollars. =D

I got 3 yards of fleece and picked up a mini dust pan with brush for poop scooping for $14! I got the fleece in the 50% section and used my 25% off coupon in checkout!

Fabric.com got lots of fleece $3.99y (broken link removed) :crazy:
I got monkey print, and LOVE it !!!
The best news -15% coupon
THX212

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.