Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I've got great news!

Flick

Cavy Slave
For those of you who remember, a few months ago I made a post here as a final resort for help on how I could convince my parents to let me bring my three girls inside. At the time they were living in an outdoor hutch.

Well they obviously finally got sick of my nagging because they are now indoors! I have no idea what made my mum change her mind but about two weeks ago we talked about it and she agreed to let them come inside. They've been living indoors in our dining room for about a week now and already my GPs are becoming a lot more friendly now they're getting cuddled more often than what they did when they were outside. When they were outside they only got cuddled for half an hour each but now they're hardly in their cage! They're even watching me right now as I type this, so cute! :love:

They're in a 2 by 6 grid cage and I think from now on I'm going to be a regular on here, before I felt so left out, well I just thought I'd share the good news.

kayylayy

Cavy Slave
Congrats on the move!
Mine are popcorning all around in their cages this morning. Quite hilarious they are bumping into the walls, but they don't care!

JarBax

Cavy Slave
That is fantastic news Flick! I am so glad you managed to persuade your parents that bringing the girls in was a good idea! I'm sure the girls agree too! Did you buy the supplies for your c&c recently - there are a couple of members struggling to find grids - where did you get your stuff? I am pleased that you are going to be a regular on here!

Now what we need is pigtures!

cavyinhawaii

Cavy Slave
Congradulations!! Mine watch me type too. Sometimes I let them walk on the desk, Depending on my paperwork.

*CaVyCrAzEd*

Cavy Slave
Congrats Flick! I had the same problem as you a while ago; my mom wouldn't allow the pigs inside, so they were outside in a hutch, rain or shine. She also didn't see the need for a bigger cage than the pet store one, and she thought that nothing smaller than a cat should be taken to the vets, and that humans should be eating fruits and veggies, not piggies. Nothing could persuade her, so I brought the remaining piggy to my dad's house where he now has a 2.5x5 C%C cage inside, handfuls of organic spring mix (mixed greens, all safe for piggies), fruits, veggies, free time out of the cage in the kitchen where he lives, because we can close it off at both ends with sliding doors, and lots of cuddles. He's a very happy piggy!
I'm glad to see your situation worked out too!!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.