Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Size Is this big enough?

dakotaw

Cavy Slave
Ok, so I have been desperately trying to find room for a big enough piggy cage... I think I've done it! Is (width) 25 inches by (length) 40 inches big enough? :D

It sounds a bit small. The absolute minimum for 2 pigs is 2x3 in grids, which is larger than 2x3 in feet. The measurement in inches (of 2x3 in grids) is 27"x41". You are just a little bit too small.

Bump! More opinions please? Keep in mind that my measurements are only lacking five inches, and I can probably fix it so it only lacks two or so... :D

Last edited:
Well, opinions don't really matter...... It is just too small. That won't change.

But if you mean you want people to say if they think it would work, I would think so. Just try it out and see how it works.

Well, opinions don't really matter...... It is just too small. That won't change.

But if you mean you want people to say if they think it would work, I would think so. Just try it out and see how it works.

Thanks!

I think it would be okay, but a 2x3 only works for one pig and they should really be kept in pairs ! You need a minimum 2x4 for 2 GIRLS, boys need a bigger area.

Bump! Do you think it MAY work for two girls? And if you are wondering I am planning on a loft! :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.