Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Genitals Is my piggie a boy or girl?

spritrain180

Cavy Slave
I've been questioning my guinea pig's sex.
He looks male, but i can't get his penis to pop out.
I've used various tricks to do it,
he also has nipples, which i believe is common in both sexs
[GuineaPigCages.com] Is my piggie a boy or girl?
He is supposed to be a male..

That looks to be a boy to me for sure though.

Looks like a male to me.. Congrats.. It's a boy!!

Congratulations it's most definitely a boy!!!!

that is definitely a boy ! In terms of getting the penis to come out, it has taken me a month, but I finally figuired it out. Place one finger on each side of the opening (east and west), parallel to the legs. Then use another finger to press on top (the north side, towards the pigs head ..) right before the opening. That worked for me :)

My money is on boy, too. I never could get Borat's penis to pop out when we were trying to sex him, so it happens sometimes. But he definitely looks like he has a male endowment.

Alright thanks guys^^ I was never entirely sure if he was a male or not, and since i'm planning to get him a playmate, i wanted to be super sure!

That's wonderful that you are double checking! He will be so happy with a new friend :) Post pics when you being him home!

Even though you now know he's a boy, you still need to learn to get it to extend because you will need to check it weekly to make sure no hay or anything gets trapped in the shaft. One of my boys is always getting stuff stuck in there and his perineal sac.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.