Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Is it safe?

HappyHopperz

Cavy Slave
While placing my hay order, I came across this product called GoodBye Odor. It is a small pet sanitation product that solves odor issues. It is safely administered through pets daily food or water. It says it is a natural formula and has proven results within two weeks. It comes in an 8 oz bottle and works with guinea pigs and rabbits. Is this a good buy for $10? Thanks :)

What's the ingredient?

Ingredients are: Deionized water, Aspartic acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Alaine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylamine, Histidine, Lysine, Arginine, Cysteine, Proline. May or may not contain Sodium Bicarbonate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Bezonate.

I apprieciate your help! :)

What odor issues are you having with your Pigs? Sure, Pigs are going to stink, but if you spot clean each day you will be able to bear with it I am sure. If you have to ask if it is safe, I wouldn't risk it if you can live with the smell.

I was just wondering if this would be a possible product IF I needed it in the future. No, they are not severely smelling, but it would be nice to know if it is a safe product. :)

Do you mind helping me @lissie? :) Thanks!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.