Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introductions

CuteButShyPig

Cavy Slave
How do I introduce Lily to my newest piggy after quarentine ends in a week and a half? And what if they fight? I'm not sure if I could make another C&C cage. At the moment the newest piggy is in a floortime cage type deal, like the ones you buy from petsmart (the circular ones). I am scared they won't get along.

I read it just now, remembering reading on another post about it. But I still have these doubts in the back of my mind. I need suggestions on how to introduce them. I know that gives me a few ideas but I want to see how other people introduced their pigs to each other, I am just a nervous piggy mother I guess :)

With my introductions, I introduced them on a neutral area and then put them in a clean cage. I did have to divide the cage in half when I first introduced all the females, for about a week. But now they live happily together.

slap_maxwell said:
With my introductions, I introduced them on a neutral area and then put them in a clean cage. I did have to divide the cage in half when I first introduced all the females, for about a week. But now they live happily together.
So Slap- do you think Peanut and Tutu will eventually get along? What exactly happened with your females?

I just PMed you back.

thanks for the advice slap!

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.