Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introductions Introductions went perfectly

kittymalone

Cavy Slave
lolSo, I took my lovely Isabelle out of quarentine, got her and Sophia into the kitchen (neutral ground) and they immediatly began investigating eachother. For one hour they wheeked and chased eachother; I think they might have even groomed eachother. No aggresion from either of them! I was so happy! They are now eating dinner in their new cage...together! Sophia (the older and bigger of the two) even brought Isabelle (she's about 5 weeks old) a piece of a green pepper. I think they both needed a friend and I'm so happy they found eachother!

I hope our girl and her new friend (adopting at the end of the month) get along so well! That's great!

I'm so happy for you! Can you take a few pictures? I'm sure everyone would love to see them!

I got the advice from some people here that I should really try to match personalities. Sophia is very sweet and laid back and when I was decided on a friend I picked Isabelle because she seemed the same. Sophia is very motherly toward her, too. It's adorable!

I will try to get pictures up soon!

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.