Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing: Popcorn!

spidermando262

Cavy Slave
I'd like you all to meet Popcorn! He's a nearly two month old American Cavy who I adopted from a nice family who no longer had the means of caring for him. It's only the second day I've had him and he already seems to be comfortable in his new home. He's been making a lot of happy little wheeks and purrs and doesn't mind being held. He is also eating like a little fattie, and I've had to be careful not to over-feed him. He enjoys baby carrots, his purple igloo, and crawling all over my lap while I listen to music. I know some guinea pigs don't seem to like music, but Popcorn has been responding very well to a variety of music. I'm very excited to be an official "cavy slave" and look forward to the future with Popcorn and hopefully owning more cavies!

[GuineaPigCages.com] Introducing: Popcorn!

Aw! What a cutie! My guinea pigs seem to like the same music I do...which is fitting since they are teenage girls too. :D

yeah, i was surprised to hear him wheek when i played some of my favorite bands/artists!

Welcome! Popcorn is adorable! Looking forward to sharing all things piggie.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.