Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Introducing my piggies!

EmilyChakeres

Cavy Slave
Hey guys I finally have some pigtures to share. Sorry they are such a bad quality. We've tried to name them but the only thing that sticks is big pig and little pig. Here they are!

Attachments

pig2.jpg pig1.jpg pig.jpg pig3.jpg cage.jpg
Adorable! Love the spacious cage :)
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! I've had a 2x3 and 2 x4 and now 3x4. I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to let us get a 2 bedroom when we move so the pigs can have their own room! lol So far it's a no :(

Your pigs are cute, I love abyssinians! One day I was playing with my un named pig, I was thinking, and all of a sudden, the name Asha popped into my head. And the name stuck. (Asha is an abby piggie too)

I have an abby and I named him Walter because he was so grumpy. My hubby calls him Wall-E lol.

I have 5 piggies, very spoiled and my boyfriend calls them guinea rats. He likes them now and gives them their veggies. lol

I think scruffles would be a cute name, or fuzzy. Just random thoughts - they're super cute! Big pig and little pig work too though :)

What adorable pgs!!! Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to sharing all things piggie!

Scruffles is such a cute name! Lol.

What cuties. I love abbys.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.