Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Im upset :(

CruisersMommy

Cavy Slave
Alright so some of you know that i was supposed to get a baby guinea pig if one was a boy. Well the whole litter died and so did the mom :( im really sad about it and feel bad for my little cousins, when i told my dad i asked if we could go to the shelter and look for a guinea pig, he said we would talk about it more on may 1st which is close to my birthday and he wants me to prove that i can handle two. so wish me luck i suppose and R.I.P. the piggies that went to piggie heaven.:weepy:

I'm so, so sorry to hear that. It must be such a shock and so hurtful not to get the piggy you were looking forward to for such a tragic reason. Hopefully things will work out and you'll get a new furry friend soon.

I am really sorry to hear about the loss of the whole piggy family. I can only imagine how hard it is. At least there is a possibility to get another piggy and save a life from the shelter. Happy early Birthday, hopefully for your birthday you will have another piggy to share your love with.

I'm so sorry the poor piggies died. It just illustrates the danger of breeding, either on purpose or by accident. I hope you can find another piggie to love. Check out Petfinder, Craigslist, or research some rescues in the meantime.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.