Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Frustrated I'm so annoyed! Please watch and report this vid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubypig

Cavy Slave
:eek: I am so upset after seeing this video that was meant to be 'funny' on Ytube that I had to share it here, this is NOT the way to handle or treat a guinea pig, and the fact that the very immature girl in the video got bit is no surprise, the poor guinea was obviously trying to tell her she was making it uncomfortable and probably hurting it... But she didn't take the bite as a sign and continued to terrorise the poor little piggy! She obviously doesn't know they have really sensitive spines and are fragile as she's waving it in the air!

If you have a Ytube account please report this video!
REMOVED BY PAULA

Last edited by a moderator:
that poor pig :(

I am going to try to report the video to be removed, I wish someone would remove the piggy from HER! Absolutely disgusting really!

Reported. Makes me so angry seeing them handle that poor pig like that :sad:

Disliked and reported for animal abuse. That poor baby! You can tell how she swears every other word, she's not mature enough to own animals. Or even hold them apparently.

If hurting animals wasn't sick enough, there's nothing more disgusting than watching a child (where'd the innocence go?) purposely abusing an animal.

Exactly! We have here a 'child' who is NOT Educated on guinea pigs or animal care obviously, has a very fowl mouth and I can't be sure but I thought I heard a racist word being used also. I really need everyone's support on this, please please report it and even leave a comment to this girl!

I wish she could be reported to the authorities!

That poor piggie...the way they handled and treated it, it's probably dead by now. I disliked the video and reported it.

REPORTED!! I'm so disgusted!

I can't even watch the video, I'm crying at the descriptions...

That's terrible. I hope I never have a daughter who behaves like that. Absolutely disgusting and so far from funny. There are too many animals out there who don't get the care and love they deserve!

Plumpuff! Don't cry, sorry if it's made you cry, thats not the intention, I put it out to bring attention to it. Please don't cry, it's watchable, please report it.

Plumpuff! Don't cry, sorry if it's made you cry, thats not the intention, I put it out to bring attention to it. Please don't cry, it's watchable, please report it.

Haha, don't worry about it. I cry at the mere idea of a cavy not even being loved properly, that's just how I am. I love these little rodents far too much, lol. I'm definitely going to report it at least.

since we have some younger people on this site, and some who are sensitive, can we perhaps mention that the video contains some rather foul, racist, and obcene language? i know it's not the worst part of the video, and i think the torment suffered by this guinea pig is horrible, but people might want to be prepared not just to view the abuse of that pig, but also that they're being exposed to horrible speech.

since we have some younger people on this site, and some who are sensitive, can we perhaps mention that the video contains some rather foul, racist, and obcene language? i know it's not the worst part of the video, and i think the torment suffered by this guinea pig is horrible, but people might want to be prepared not just to view the abuse of that pig, but also that they're being exposed to horrible speech.

Your absolutely right, I shall edit my first post to state this, thank you for pointing this out!

I don't have an edit option for the first post unfortunately so here it is:

There is no 'extreme' harming of an animal in this video but the video contains:
Fowl and obscene language,
A guinea pig being held wrong and waved around in the air and being treated very wrongly.

Please bare this in mind before watching it.

(if anyone would like to add to this viewer warning, please do)

That's terrible. I hope I never have a daughter who behaves like that. Absolutely disgusting and so far from funny. There are too many animals out there who don't get the care and love they deserve!

I can't understand why some people think a guinea pig's life is lesser than anything else. Would she treat a dog or cat this horribly?

I can't understand why some people think a guinea pig's life is lesser than anything else. Would she treat a dog or cat this horribly?

She probably would by the looks of it! I have also written a comment on the video and she has to approve it so she obviously will not approve it but she will HAVE to read it!

Ugh the animal abuse,language, and stupidity. OOOOh things like this get me so mad I can not even speak. grrrr :mad: I flagged it

she needs manicure

Status
Not open for further replies.