Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

I'm not sure...

phoenixstar17

Cavy Slave
Lately i've noticed my 6 month old Guinea Pig Amy had been getting a bit roundish i guess.
About last month, abouts July 10th I adopted her from the Pets at Home store in my town. She was quite smaller back then.
Pets at home staff didn't mention anything wrong with her, they just told me she was a very friendly guinea pig who likes crawling under stuff.

Now i swear i didn't put her in the same hutch as my male piggy Torres. Mum forbid me from breeding them anyway. So obviously he's not the father if Amy is pregnant.

Anyhow, I got kind of curious about her today and picked her up. I let her sit on my lap and i touched under her belly. She didn't mind me touching her, she simply just lay there, purring like she always does when i stroke her. For a few minutes i didn't feel nothing, but then i felt something move, it was pretty weird. Do you think she's pregnant? I'm more professional with rabbits. Amy is like one of my first guinea pigs, so i'm quite unsure.

I know you guys can't say for certain, but opinion is appreciated.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.