Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I'm new to this site!

madelineelaine

Cavy Slave
Hi :) I've been reading a lot on this site, to prepare myself for the arrival of my two male guinea pigs in about two weeks. I decided I should get in on the action and make an account! So this is me, introducing myself. I'm 15, and I live in Canada. I love animals, and I always want to do what is best for them. I've had a hamster and 5 fish, now I'm moving onto guinea pigs. I built my future pigs a 2x4 C&C cage, although I want to eventually add another level or make the main level bigger. I read a lot about guinea pigs, because I want to be as prepaired as possible for them. This site has helped a lot :) I want to name my two piggies Charlie and Linus.

Welcome to the forum! We'd love to see pictures of Charlie and Linus when they arrive.

Welcome! This is a great place with a lot of great information! Thanks for introducing yourself. Are you adopting the boys? How old are they? Do you have pictures?

Welcome to the forum. I love the names you picked out for your boys! I'm a big Peanuts fan and wanted to name my boys after the characters but none of the names suited them. Enjoy your piggies :)

I just found this, funnny how things change so much ! I actually ended up adopting a male and female, and building a 2x7 with 2x3 overhanging loft. The things we do for out piggies.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.