Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I'm new to the forums (but not to the site).

Beloved89

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone! I'm glad to be a part of the forums now. I've known this site for 4 years and I love it. I bought a cute male Guinea Pig today and I named him Prometheus ;). I'm also currently investing in a two level C&C cage for him. He is so cute and friendly. He let's me pick him up with ease.

Sounds like you have a very sweet boy on your hands. I wish my guys would just let me pick them up.

Thanks for finally joining! Now you can be a contributing member of the community.

Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm glad you decided to join, we would all love to see some pictures of your new piggy! It's great he lets you pick him up already, very rarely guinea pigs are so well behaved. Most are skittish and my 3 piggies decide to play a game when it's time for them to come out of their cages. Is this your first guinea pig?

Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm glad you decided to join, we would all love to see some pictures of your new piggy! It's great he lets you pick him up already, very rarely guinea pigs are so well behaved. Most are skittish and my 3 piggies decide to play a game when it's time for them to come out of their cages. Is this your first guinea pig?

Yes, I will definitely post pictures. :) And no, he is not my first Guinea Pig. I have had others in the past when I was younger. I also use to own rats, mice, rish and hamsters. I'm 22 now and haven't had a Guinea Pig for a long time. I do miss them lol.

welcome pics plz

Welcome!! Do you plan on getting your little one a friend anytime?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.