Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I'm back!

Talking Cavy

Cavy Slave
Hey you guys, I'm back I have not been on here for awhile for reasons I will tell you. One of the reasons I haven't been on here for awhile is that my guinea pig Ginger passed away on July 4th of 2014 and I was crushed for a while since he was my first guinea pig. I just basically "disappeared" from the guinea pig world. I didn't watch any youtube videos, I didn't post anything on here, and I especially didn't post any youtube videos to my channel. I have missed the guinea pig world and I am now looking for two guinea pigs for me to have, after my year of grieving for Ginger. He died from old age because I had him for 3 and a half years and was probably older cause I got him when he was an adult. I kinda knew it was coming soon though because he had started to get white fur around his nose. I have been watching some youtube videos and looking for a pair of guinea pigs near me but still thinking about it. If I would get a pair I would prefer females but might get males I don't know. I just wanted to post this to let people know. Thanks!

LoveMyHerd

Cavy Slave
Well welcome back. My deepest sympathy for the loss of Ginger. I'm glad that you're thinking about adopting again. :)

Talking Cavy

Cavy Slave
Well welcome back. My deepest sympathy for the loss of Ginger. I'm glad that you're thinking about adopting again. :)
Thank you so much! And I'm glad also that I'm considering!

BaconAndEggs

Cavy Slave
I'm also glad that you're thinking about adopting more!
I never actually got "into" the guinea pig world until a few months after I first got Bacon, a year ago. Then I started researching, got the into a big cage this past Christmas, got him a friend last year.

Welcome back! Keep us updated! :)

Talking Cavy

Cavy Slave
I'm also glad that you're thinking about adopting more!
I never actually got "into" the guinea pig world until a few months after I first got Bacon, a year ago. Then I started researching, got the into a big cage this past Christmas, got him a friend last year.

Welcome back! Keep us updated! :)

I am glad to hear that u found the guinea pig world and got into it! And I will as much as I can! 😊

CavieGuy

Cavy Slave
Welcome Back. You gave Ginger a great home and now it is time to give 2 other piggies a forever home.

Talking Cavy

Cavy Slave
Welcome Back. You gave Ginger a great home and now it is time to give 2 other piggies a forever home.

That is the way I was starting to see it and know I can see how it would be the right thing to do! 😊

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.