Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Supplements I'm all stocked up! :)

Cinpepmeg

Cavy Slave
I feed my guinea pigs Oxbow pellets and hay and the only pet store in my town that sells it is Petland and since my brothers and I all play rep hockey, we're usually on the Mainland for tournaments every couple of months or so and I get to stock up on Oxbow at a place called Tisol that sells Oxbow for half the price Petland does, therefore, I try to avoid having to go to Petland.

Well our local Petland is closing now so I went in there the other day to have a look around. I've never seen a store so crowded before! There were even people pushing and shoving to get the last of something. I decided to use this chance to stock up on supplies. Everything in the whole store was 75% and buy 1 get 1 free including the 75% off. Now I have a cupboard full of dog, cat, and guinea pig food; I have to be good for at least 6 months!

Today, I went with my good friend to a pet supply store specializing in larger animals such as horses, cattle etc. but they also have a section for smaller animals I didn't know the store had and found bags of half a bale of locally grown timothy hay per bag for $3.50!! This is great because I've been looking for a place to buy locally grown timothy hay for a couple of months when the quality of Oxbow's hay went down.

Sounds like you got a great deal!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.