Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Im a newbie! Hello everyone!!! (:

CavyLoverr93

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone Im new here but not to the Pig world! I have had 3 Piggies before the 2 I have now! I have one female and one male WHO ARE IN SEPERATE CAGES but about 9 weeks ago my male who I call Chunk got to my female Rose and about 2.5 weeks ago I found out shes pregnant :eek:hmy: So we are expacting any day now and I have now got it where Chunk can not get to Rose AT ALL.. I am nervous but a little excited for the babies to be here Im also impatient but very scared!!! I have been checking out this forum for a couple of weeks and really enjoy it and decided to sign up So I hope people will accept me and my piggies her :)

Chunk is a nice name, glad they are seperated now! you should put some pictures up!! id love to see rose,

[GuineaPigCages.com] Im a newbie! Hello everyone!!! (:[GuineaPigCages.com] Im a newbie! Hello everyone!!! (:[GuineaPigCages.com] Im a newbie! Hello everyone!!! (:Rose is the one with more white and Chunk is the one on the first picture on the right! sorry they arent good pictures but they do not like to stay still :) And yes they are completely seperated without a chance of getting to each other and ive thought about getting Chunk fixed so there are no more pregnancies!

Oh they are so cute! Chunk does look mischievous -- that's a "Who, ME?" look if I ever saw one! I hope everything goes well with the pregnancy. I've learned a lot on the forum and there are a lot of good folks here.

Thank You very much! He is very mischievious and also an escape artist; its so amazing because ive always heard guineas cant jump very good, well Chunk sure can jump LIKE A RABBIT (he climbs and jumps over his playpen)! but I am very nervous about the pregnancy and I also hope it goes well!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.