Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General If your piggies could talk: Opinions please

Raine59

Cavy Slave
If your piggies could tell you, how do you think they would rate the following 5 things as keys to a good piggie life? Please number them in order from the most to least important according to what you think or what you think your piggies would think. If there is anything else important you think I've left off the list, feel free to add it where appropriate. (Below is a random order.)

A. time out of cage (floor time, outside grass munching, etc)
B. good size cage with plenty of places to hide or snuggle
C. having one or more piggie playmates
D. plenty of tasty, healthy food/hay
E.attention from humans (petting, holding, lap-sitting, etc)

Ooooo, fun.
D
D
D (LOL)
C
B
E (only cuz hooman usually has FOOD, and...
A cuz we'd get eaten if we're not in a cage)

Last edited:
The order would be different for each of my piggies. Leo is independent and outgoing while Felix is a scaredy pig.

Leo-
D!
B.
A.
E.
C. He hardly notices when Felix isn't around, and would probably prefer not to share his food lol

Felix-
C.
B.
D.
A.
E. He thinks lap time is torture...

Arthur:
D
B
E
C
A

Dudley:
E
B
D
A
C

Penelope:
B
D
C
E
A

D would definitely be at the top for both of my piggies. They enjoy their floor time, so I'll put A as number 2, although B is close on its heels because they love it when I change up their cages and give them new hideys, toys, etc., plus Amy goes crazy for a clean cage with fresh bedding. They've actually learned that lap time is shortly after they finish their morning salad, so they both sit on their kitchen shelves and let me take them out without a fuss.

C is definitely more important than E, and it seems to be more important for Borat than Amy. Most of the time she can take or leave him, but he gets very concerned if I have her out for laptap and he doesn't see her next door. They both do seem to like lap time, but it's the one thing out of everything on the list that they could do without.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.