Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Exercise I tweeked the cage again lol

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I tweeked the cage again lolHere is the re figured cage for floor time. I tweeked the cage again lolI tweeked the cage again lol

Does your pig have a hard time getting up to her food....?

How do those cubes hold up? I once had someone tell me that their pigs would chew through plastic cubes and that they could only use metal, but I don't know if they were over exaggerating or not.

What if the little piggies fell of the side of the eating area? I like the tunnel!

When you say it's her "refigured cage for floor time", do you mean she spends the majority of her day in that pet store cage? If you have the room for her playpen, why not leave her in there permanently?

She is in there all day(I don't work) she only sleeps at night in her cage or when I'm not at home and the fact it is a plastic. She has never tried to chew but her cage is in the living room so I watch her. She has no trouble getting to her food the tubes are ribbed and no she doesn't even try to get off the top but I am working on getting something with edges for it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.