Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior I Think I Traumatized My Piggie!

Wheekie
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

.Munchkin.

Cavy Slave
Don't stress, you were doing it for the health and well being of your piggie!
And plus, I'm pretty sure piggies don't hold grudges.
I'm sure he will be a-okay, good luck.

snickers

Cavy Slave
He'll get over it...he's just not used to it. He's probably thinking to himself, what the heck am I getting poked with? lol

Smudgetoffee

Cavy Slave
I remember the first time I tried to wash my old pig, he got confused as hell! Eventually he just started drinking all the water :)

vickyangel3

Cavy Slave
our piggies always get grumpy with us when we give them a bath or cut their nails, its usually something that is forgiven with special treat of veggies and hug and in the morning they have forgotten and we are back in their good books! Give him a hug and a carrot and he will forget!

Cavy Crew

Cavy Slave
This actually reminds me of the time when I was grooming one of my boys, I lifted them in such a way that I can see his belly, while he was standing on my tummy. His eyes just became so big, wide open. The kind of eyes you get when you are shocked. I felt terrible at that time because he must be thinking like, "what are you doing!?" But its all for his own good. Tangle free, smooth fur.. So I am guessing your piggy will be ok in no time.

Catayn

Cavy Slave
A couple of days ago I haf to cut a poop from under Morgan's neck. He's been giving me the evil eye ever since and he screamed so much it looked like I was pulling his leg off.

Ilovemypiggies1

Cavy Slave
He'll be ok! He's just a little scared because he remembers that situation. Don't worry though, because it was for the safety of your piggie. He will get over it! The first time I gave my two piggies a bath, they were afraid of me for a day and then they got over it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.