Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I need help with names...

mrs.zen

Cavy Slave
As some of you know, I recentely adopted 2 girlies from a family in PA and I have been wanting to change their names. Currently they are Snuggles (grey) and Gizmo (White). The names just don't fit them.
I have had a few suggestions that I like, Salt and Peppa was one. Love Peppa-not all that crazy about Salt tho. Guess I'm just picky-lol.
Anyway, and ideas???
[GuineaPigCages.com] I need help with names...

Attachments

031212(4)fb.jpg 031212(4)guineapig.jpg
name thewhite one pepper.[: and the gray one joy.[:

How about Snow White and Jasmine? (Going with the disney theme with any others i adopt i think!) ;)

I like them names!! I think you should go with them. I named mine spike and duckie(land before time themed names)

Oh, Land before time!! I LOOOVE that film, used to watch it all the time as a child! Or, any other pair names from films.. Bella and Swan? (For all those Twilight fans out there!) Or.. Mist and Storm? They are a bit more dramatic i guess! I love thinking up names!!

I know. I can't wait to get more piggies to think of more names.:D I also had a chinchilla at one time (rip little buddy) but I named him Chomper also a name from land before time. The little T-rex.[:

I knew I could count on you!! Love the suggestions!
I was thinking Twilight myself-Bella, but who was Edwards sister? I can't remember her name.
Love the Disney theme too!
Now I'm gonna have a hard time choosing, lol.
I am also going to rescue another girl on Thursday-I know...but that's gonna be it.
Now her name right now is The Guineanator, so once again...help!
Here she is...
[GuineaPigCages.com] I need help with names...
She's coming from a town called Cazinovia, so maybe a play off that?
Thanks again everyone-keep em coming!

Kristie

Edwards sisters names are Alice and Rosalie.:d (ive never watched twilight just have a very obsessed best friend)[:

I am 24, and LOVE Twilight!! It is a guilty pleasure of mine. I am totally not a Twilight person, the books are really badly written.. but i just LOVE them!!
As for the lovely little lady underneath - I have a friend called Caz! It's quite a nice name in itself! But she does look a bit like one of my girls, Rocky (but Rocky has more white on her, and i named her after rocky road ice cream!!) Or.. another Twilight name i guess!! How about Bella, Alice and Rosalie, FOR ALL 3 GIRLS?! hehe :D I must stop..

I am 24, and LOVE Twilight!! It is a guilty pleasure of mine. I am totally not a Twilight person, the books are really badly written.. but i just LOVE them!!
As for the lovely little lady underneath - I have a friend called Caz! It's quite a nice name in itself! But she does look a bit like one of my girls, Rocky (but Rocky has more white on her, and i named her after rocky road ice cream!!) Or.. another Twilight name i guess!! How about Bella, Alice and Rosalie, FOR ALL 3 GIRLS?! hehe :D I must stop..

Ha, ha-but I may have to go there...gotta decide "who's who" now. :eek:

For the sweet little white one, the name Sadie came to mind right away! Madge for the grey girlie!
:)

They are adorable girls! Their nails look a bit long though. They could probably use a trim.

How about Willow (for the white one) and Gertie or Gilly for the grey agouti one.

They're so cute!!!

They are adorable girls! Their nails look a bit long though. They could probably use a trim.

How about Willow (for the white one) and Gertie or Gilly for the grey agouti one.

Their nails are horribly long and curled...they are going in Thursday for a trim cuz I'm afraid to cut them when they are that long! I used to cut my ferrets nails but they never were at that point. Once the groomer trims them down hopefully I will be able to do it myself :)

Loving those names too-them seem to fit as they are laid back piggies-almost like old souls.
Thank you!

For the sweet little white one, the name Sadie came to mind right away! Madge for the grey girlie!
:)

Love those names too! Thank you-this is gonna be hard to choose!

Alright, I am going with Gertie (agouti) -thank you Cavy Mama and Sadie (white) - thank you Piggilicious. Those fit them I have to say.
Now for the new gal...

Nice choice! Lovely names, good luck with your new girlies!

You have some beautiful girls. I am a major twilight fan too and I am 32 years old.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.