Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Play I made the cutest thing today for Sweetie.

EmilyChakeres

Cavy Slave
I LOVE the look of fleece forest buy sadly didn't have any extra when I was expanding my cage to a 2x4 with a store bought cage attached as a kitchen and a 2x1 loft. But while I was at my local dollar store I had an amazing idea...instead of using fleece why not streamers?! I filled half a grid up with them and OMG Sweetie loves it! She'll run all through it and for the past 4 days that's pretty much where she hangs out to 'get away'. Also I'm pretty sure she likes the sound it makes. It's so cute to walk over and see just her head poking out. :)

I think it's a cool way to add bright colors and a different texture to the cage. Has anyone else done this?

I'll get some pigtures when I get home form work!

Oops. I didn't mean to write today in the title. It was Sunday lol

What kind of streamers? Just make sure they are safe if she eats them. Otherwise, it sounds great; I can't wait to see pics!

Emily,sounds like Sweetie,loves it that is great i might try it too. [GuineaPigCages.com] I made the cutest thing today for Sweetie.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.