Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I made a fleece ball.. Is it safe..?

PeeweesPiggyPalace

Removed
Cavy Gazer
My girls are tossing it around having a "ball" I was thinking it isn't any different than having a fleece forest..which they live too. Would love your opinions! Thank you! [GuineaPigCages.com] I made a fleece ball.. Is it safe..?

What a cute idea! I think as long as they don't try to eat it, it seems safe enough.

Looks great....can you share how you made it. I love it!!!

It looks safe. I would love to know how you made it! :)

Yes, directions, please. That is so cute! I see no reason why it would be a problem...

My parents are telling me I should sell them.. Not sure I should share how.. :-( what would you pay for one..? Just curious if it would even be worth it.

I would figure it out myself before I would buy one, but some people might.

That's cute! As far as pricing: I can't imagine the fleece costs you a terrible amount. So the retail price would depend on how much you want to make off it and how much you think realistically people would pay. I'd say around $5.

Accidental duplicate post...

That's what I was thinking.. And free shipping in the US..? Thank you for replying.. I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules..

Ok.. My girls love these soo much ..I'm gonna share! [GuineaPigCages.com] I made a fleece ball.. Is it safe..?[GuineaPigCages.com] I made a fleece ball.. Is it safe..? I had a strip of 60" x 4" fold in half so the raw edges are the long sides.. (makes the cutting time shorter) cut up 2" all the way down the long way.. Cut up 2" inches the other way but go in between the other cuts (hope that makes sense) then roll and zip tie it tight :) I want to see pictures of yours when your done please :)

I'm going to have to try to do this with my spare fleece!! Once I get around to cutting said fleece so I can make their new liners and such.... I've been kinda lazy but I don't want to mess it up - and I can't mess it up if I don't do it... :p

OK I gotta say that is pretty darn cute!

I'm going to have to try to do this with my spare fleece!! Once I get around to cutting said fleece so I can make their new liners and such.... I've been kinda lazy but I don't want to mess it up - and I can't mess it up if I don't do it... :p

But it can't get done if you don't do it..lol measure twice.. Or three times :) share when your done [GuineaPigCages.com] I made a fleece ball.. Is it safe..? here is one of my many liners I've made..

But it can't get done if you don't do it..lol measure twice.. Or three times :) share when your done View attachment 27309 here is one of my many liners I've made..

The measuring isn't the problem for me - it's the actual cutting!! Even with a rotary cutter, mat and ruler, I still have issues cutting a straight line! ;) I'll share when I'm done (if they ever get done)

BTW That's an AWESOME liner - looks like it took a few yards of fleece! I love how all of your stuff matches the liner (the extra pad in the kitchen area, the ramp liner, etc). You did a great job!! Want to come make mine for me?? lol I have the fabric, all you have to do is cut and sew! :p

The measuring isn't the problem for me - it's the actual cutting!! Even with a rotary cutter, mat and ruler, I still have issues cutting a straight line! ;) I'll share when I'm done (if they ever get done)

BTW That's an AWESOME liner - looks like it took a few yards of fleece! I love how all of your stuff matches the liner (the extra pad in the kitchen area, the ramp liner, etc). You did a great job!! Want to come make mine for me?? lol I have the fabric, all you have to do is cut and sew! :p

Send your fleece and measurements to me :) I used regular scissors for the fleece ball :)

Send your fleece and measurements to me :) I used regular scissors for the fleece ball :)

What part of WA do you live in? You can pm me if you don't want to post it on here...

I made one! Thanks SO much for the idea! Can't wait to try it out when I get pigs!

[GuineaPigCages.com] I made a fleece ball.. Is it safe..?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.