Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I introduce myself.

GuineaPigLady_

Cavy Slave
Hello! The forum insists that I introduce myself. My name is Bertha. I'm not new to guinea pigs, but I stopped having piggies a few months ago when the two I had passed away... I still missing them so much and always will.
Last week I brought Olivia home. It's a very clever little guinea pig, one month old. Still do not trust me, but eventually she will.
I'm here to share experiences and ideas for our cages. I knew the forum before, I learned a lot here! So that's why I checked in. I don't know what else to say.
I'm from Argentina, sorry for my bad english!
I hope we get along.

Welcome to the forum! I am so sorry for the loss of your 2 pigs. Hopefully Olivia will bring you great happiness. Would love to see a picture of her.
Check out all the great info here. Looking forward to sharing with you.

Welcome back. I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm sure Olivia will help you heal.

Thanks guys, When I have free time I will take pictures of her and my cage!

Hello! The forum insists that I introduce myself. My name is Bertha. I'm not new to guinea pigs, but I stopped having piggies a few months ago when the two I had passed away... I still missing them so much and always will.
Last week I brought Olivia home. It's a very clever little guinea pig, one month old. Still do not trust me, but eventually she will.
I'm here to share experiences and ideas for our cages. I knew the forum before, I learned a lot here! So that's why I checked in. I don't know what else to say.
I'm from Argentina, sorry for my bad english!
I hope we get along.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.