Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I Got My Cubes!

CritterLuvva

Cavy Slave
I'm so happy! I just got someone to respond to my ad on Craig's List requesting cubes and we went and picked them up. I'll be checking them over carefully, of course, but they're exactly what I asked for- black with 9x9 holes!

If you think you can sense my exuberance, you should have seen me on the way there and back. As soon as the responder called I was bouncing up and down! Yay!

Now to get that coroplast....

omg congrats.. Do I hear piggies squils coming from your house by toinght lol

Congrats on finding the cubes. How many did you get? If you are this excited about cubes, I can't imagine how you'll be when you finally get your piggies. Looking forward to hearing about that whenever it happens.

omg congrats.. Do I hear piggies squils coming from your house by toinght lol

No. :( Hubby has to get another job first.

Congrats on finding the cubes. How many did you get? If you are this excited about cubes, I can't imagine how you'll be when you finally get your piggies. Looking forward to hearing about that whenever it happens.

Yeah, that's exactly what we were saying on the trip. If I'm so excited about cubes, what's it going to be like when we finally get the piggies? I just... feel like it's real now, you know? The process of purchasing piggy needs has begun!

Don't worry, when we're finally ready to adopt, this forum will be the first to know! :)

Building C&C cages is really easy and fun! Yay!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.