Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I conquered my sewing machine woo hoo... made this my first project

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
[GuineaPigCages.com] I conquered my sewing machine woo hoo... made this my first project[GuineaPigCages.com] I conquered my sewing machine woo hoo... made this my first project[GuineaPigCages.com] I conquered my sewing machine woo hoo... made this my first project[GuineaPigCages.com] I conquered my sewing machine woo hoo... made this my first project

Awesome job!! Your piggies are very cute too.

Gidget takes the hay out of Gemini's mouth and Gemini lets her. I watched it.

great job!!

My 3 little weidos will play tug-o-war with a strand of hay...EVEN when there is a whole pile sitting right next to them. Their just like toddlers, always want what the other one's got!

Gemini's a hay rack. lol (Just jokin'.) She still gets enough hay though, right?
You did an awesome job on the hay rack! It looks great.

Ha ha yea toddlers. lol

Very well done!

Thanks ya'll sure do know how to build someone up lol.

Your piggies are so cute :love:
I'm very happy, that you took that manual and figured machine treading. And look at the results !!! In no time you'll make your own liner ;)
I think after your piggies finish that hay, they'll sleep in it :cool:

Your piggies are so cute :love:
I'm very happy, that you took that manual and figured machine treading. And look at the results !!! In no time you'll make your own liner ;)
I think after your piggies finish that hay, they'll sleep in it :cool:
They already have tried lol

Gotta ask - how long did it take for them to figure out the hay bag? I want to make one of these but my fur babies didn't dig the suiet (sp?) feeder...

Gotta ask - how long did it take for them to figure out the hay bag? I want to make one of these but my fur babies didn't dig the suiet (sp?) feeder...
Mine really didnt like it either. I think they really just like it on the ground. Like to get in it but I dont want to waste the hay with them poo and pee in it. So I give them a pile to play in but keep the bag full. As long as you got it hanging out they will get it quick. In fact I made the hole to big If I dont keep it full they climb in it lol.

Mine really didnt like it either. I think they really just like it on the ground. Like to get in it but I dont want to waste the hay with them poo and pee in it. So I give them a pile to play in but keep the bag full. As long as you got it hanging out they will get it quick. In fact I made the hole to big If I dont keep it full they climb in it lol.

I've been putting hay in their kitchen area - and then I put some in a brown paper bag so they can hide in it and play in it. They LOVE having it in the paper bag because they can hide while they munch and play in it and I like it because it keeps my fleece cleaner. I was just thinking it would be easier to have a hay bag than to have them pooping and peeing on it in the kitchen and it getting thrown out because it's icky... I may have to try sewing a hay bag like this after i get their cozies made. Does anyone know if I need an absorbent layer in the middle of a cozy?

you've inspired me!! I have extra fabric laying around so once babyzilla goes to bed tonight, I'm going to give it a go :) Great job!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.