Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Exercise I am getting a c& c cage yay

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
okay so I finally talked my husband into a c&c cage we found one on eBay [GuineaPigCages.com] I am getting a c& c cage yay

Cant wait to buy it dont know when but very soon ❤️ I also reconfigured her cage now since some people were concerned about her jumping or falling off the loft area. I also re did her tubes so that they are off the floor so they don't take up any running room and they are held up by short tubes. Tell me what ya think[GuineaPigCages.com] I am getting a c& c cage yay old one

Attachments

2012-02-21 17.44.29.jpg
So happy for you to get a new cage!
I bet she'll be so happy! :)
The cage she is housed in right now looks great!
Keep up the good work! :)

I will probably use the grids I have now to create storage under new cage.

you couldve just bought coroplast i like those grids better than the normal ones (theyre the ones i use)

I bought some of those grids at Walmart and didn't think they would work well. I gave them to my mom to use in her craft room and bought new ones. I guess it works if your pigs are on the floor but mine are up higher and I wouldnt be able to see them through the holes well.

i like them bc theyre more "new" i guess you could say. like urban i guess.

Does she actually use those black tubes?

Yeah, those black tubes look cool! I know my pigs would love going through the little short bits on the bottom. Not sure about the raised part.

She loves them almost so much its hard to get her to come out of them lol she runs round and round and out and back in round and round and then stops for a rest lol.

Yeah, those black tubes look cool! I know my pigs would love going through the little short bits on the bottom. Not sure about the raised part.
Why aren't you sure about the raised part?

they are actually sewer lines I bought at walmart cheaper than pvc you can get a lot more for the same money and they actually have slits in them for ventilation.

I've put in long pieces of pipe, and they wouldn't use it very much, but they love they short pieces for some reason. And they aren't a fan of ramps. But I definitely have to try that! I bet their smart cage mate would be able to teach them how.

Mine used those black drainage pipes for ramps until they discovered they could eat the ends of them and I had to switch to PVC. They loved them, but I wasn't too happy about having to clean them on the inside.

I've put in long pieces of pipe, and they wouldn't use it very much, but they love they short pieces for some reason. And they aren't a fan of ramps. But I definitely have to try that! I bet their smart cage mate would be able to teach them how.
gidget isnt much for ramps either.

Ditto bpatters. I hated trying to get all the poop out of the tunnels.

Most of my pigs don't like long tunnels anyway, but love short ones.

i have the same grids, love them. i have a puppy and 2 dogs so they cant stick her nose through the grids

i have the same grids, love them. i have a puppy and 2 dogs so they cant stick her nose through the grids

I never even thought that they would keep cats/dogs from sticking paws in. Now I wish I hadnt gave them to my mom. That's a good idea, I just worried about not being able to see through them well

Mine used those black drainage pipes for ramps until they discovered they could eat the ends of them and I had to switch to PVC. They loved them, but I wasn't too happy about having to clean them on the inside.
Yea its kinda hard but she does love them so I deal lol. I mean I work for gidget right? ha ha ha

[GuineaPigCages.com] I am getting a c& c cage yay[GuineaPigCages.com] I am getting a c& c cage yay First picture is set up so she can run under and threw short tunnels and second picture you can flip it for floor time outside of cage and still use all tunnels.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.