Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy I Am A Piggy Whisperer

Zuidy

Cavy Slave
So yesterday I had my Lil' Babe out for some lap time on the couch, and she started pulling at the cuddle cup she was in.

This was odd for her, so I set her down on the couch and she jumped out of the cup and went over to a corner. Then she jumped back in, and was fine for the rest of the time.

Well, I ran my hand over where she was in the corner, and sure enough, there was piggy pee on the towel I draped over the couch cushion. lol

I am a Piggy Whisperer! :D

__

Share stories of things that your Piggies do that are unique, things that only they do. Like how Lil' Babe told me she needs to go!

I think it's common for guinea pigs for chew on clothes and stuff when they need to go to the bathroom, mine do it and I've read it in many places.

Charlie doesn't care, he just pees on me. However George does warm me, he wiggles and will nibble at me. The babies haven't been held enough I don't think, They're only 13 weeks, (I've had them three this Friday) a they were not held much before I got them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.