Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hurley, you will forever be missed

miss_melmel

Cavy Slave
Today i got home from dropping my partner at her aunty's to find young hurley dead:weepy:
[GuineaPigCages.com] Hurley, you will forever be missed[GuineaPigCages.com] Hurley, you will forever be missedHe was only with me for 2 weeks but he was my little angel.
He will forever be in my heart:love:

Oh my goodness! I am so very very sorry. My heart just goes out to you. I am so sorry.

Ahhhh, I'm so sorry. He looked very young. Any idea of what happened. Sending you #piggiepawhugs

I am so sorry. My condolences.

He was only 9 weeks.
I have no idea what happened.
Which makes it worse.

I just had that happen with my four month old piggie.... So sad :( it kills to not know why.... My heart hurts for you. I'm so so sorry.

I'm so sorry he looked like such a little sweetie. Rest in peace little guy.

I am so sorry for your loss. RIP little Hurley :love:

I am so sorry about your loss. He is so cute! He will be forever in our hearts. Prayers are being sent your way.

RIP Hurley. My deepest sympathy is with you. I know how these little sweeties can steal your heart even in just two weeks. My Mufasa was with me 15 days, and I hope he was waiting for Hurley on the Rainbow Bridge to show him around the big piles of fresh timothy hay and delicious veggies until we see them again someday. Hurley looks like he was adorable.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.