Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

How was everyone's Christmas?

MissJean

Cavy Slave
Did everything turn out as planned? Get any cool stuff?

Does anyone celebrate any other holidays like Kwanza, Chanukah, Yule, or some other holiday I'm unaware of?

Hope everyone had a great time!

madelineelaine

Cavy Slave
I had a great christmas !

My nonna gave me a towel with unicorns and princess' on it (I'm 16 .. ) so it will probably turn into a cage liner!

I used christmas money for boxing day shopping and I got a ton of stuff, so yay.

T1ggerPigLuvur

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I had an exciting Christmas, it was Tigger's first Christmas! Being the spoiled rotten little pig she is, she got a whole bunch of cozies and tunnels and stuff. And my present (though it truly was for Tigger) was a brand new cage.

Oh, and my grandma FINALLY learned not to send me clothes. :melodrama Big relief.

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Slave
I had a really good Christmas. :) I think my favorite gift was an Xbox game, Wipeout 3. I've been wanting to get it for a while.

The pigs got a new, big cage, some cozies, a new toy, and a dinner of their favorite fruits and veggies. :)

kltohlman

Cavy Slave
I was given an awesome blender several sets of freezer safe Tupperware and a whole new knife set (with the wooden block) Bc everyone's worried about me eating(I'm pretty thin) when I have 7 teeth removed on the jan 3rd

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
Lovely Christmas here! It was Amy and Quinn's first Christmas in our household, so of course they got spoiled with a special salad blended with herbs and veggies, while the cats got an extra can of gourmet cat food and the bird shared our Christmas dinner (Quaker parrots love human food).

Last year, I couldn't find an Advent calendar, so this year I had two (Lego City and Hershey's chocolate, quite a combo). I love a real tree, but the room where we usually put it is now devoted to the pigs and bird, so we found a real one that was still small enough to be a table topper. I just love the smell of a genuine Christmas tree. We did our shopping on Christmas Eve, which sounds crazy but I know a few stores that are never, ever crowded. The "A Christmas Story" marathon was on for much of Christmas Eve and day, and I fit in "Christmas Vacation" too. Since we had our home-cooked dinner at lunch time, we went to our favorite Indian restaurant for dinner. All in all, a lovely holiday.

I also celebrated a non-Christmas "holiday." I have a friend who doesn't celebrate Christmas but whose birthday is a few days before it, so her b-day has become its own holiday among our circle of friends. Coincidentally I was invited to light the tree at Legoland Florida that day, so she came with and did the honors. That was one of the coolest parts of my holiday season this year.

That, in a nutshell, is my holiday! Hope everyone else had a lovely season, too, whatever and however you celebrate.

Gforcepiggies

Cavy Slave
My Christmas was perfect. I got a ski pass, and new ski gear (Poles, skis, boots, etc) Piggers got a wonderful Christmas breakfast, kitties a new toy, Rats a hammock, a treat thing for my canary, and soon I will have Charlie! Betta got a plant, and reptiles got treats, like a few mealworms, dead mouse, and a treat. Hamsters got a new wheel and a couple tubes. Yep. Great Christmas. I'm now waiting to get Charlie, he's a Degu, and a new pair of ice skates.

pinky

Cavy Slave
I had a great Christmas. We went to MI to visit my family. We were also really lucky that we got there just before it started snowing and the roads got all icy. Our trip back was fast since there was little traffic and the weather was good. I woke up this morning with a big headache from caffeine withdrawal. I'm a huge coffee drinker but only had a few sips yesterday morning so I made up for it today.

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
My Christmas was FABULOUS! I got almost everything I wanted! The only thing I didn't get was another piggy or a dog! XD

Wildcavy

Cavy Gazer
Mug

My sister-in-law sent me this mug, which I have filled with hot cocoa to help ward off the sleet.

LifeAsItMayBe

Cavy Slave
I had a great Christmas with my family. We went to my uncle's house and I got to see most of my cousins from my dad's side of the family. I knew what most of my presents would be before I opened them (I was there when my mom bought them) but my brother surprised me with a cute little guinea pig calendar.

Quince

Cavy Slave
Had a lovely Christmas. It was Harry and Ron's first Christmas in the household, so they ended up being spoilt guinea pigs! Got them a couple of cuddle cups. I got a couple of nice things, like a guinea pig mug, and a few books I wanted.

Lishar

Cavy Slave
Sorry this is old... But I got my Guinea Pig, Skittles for Christmas from my friend and a red furby!
Those where the main prezzies anyway ;)

nibbler100

Cavy Slave
I can't really complain about my Xmas.. But I will anyway!! This year didn't really feel like a Xmas to me. This year was the last year I had to truly spend it as a kid, ill be 18 in August. My mom, grandma, and I went to Cali to spend it with my brother. That all grate and all but it didn't feel like a true Xmas. I didn't spend it with my hole family (well we where my moms side but there not the family I grew up with) I didn't get the Xmas vib. Plus when we got back and had are xmas in ohio there was no gift exchange tord me. Like my dad gave me money.. But the rest of the family didn't... Idk I knew it would happen but it was just really a shock that it happend this soon. This year was the worst xmas iv ever had. I know that sounds terrible because I got to go to Cali but idk how to explain it... Xmas has always been a fun time for me.. This year it just made me realize I'm not alittle kid anymore

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
My Christmas was FABULOUS! I got almost everything I wanted! The only thing I didn't get was another piggy or a dog! XD

Thats actually a lie now! I am getting a piggy in April (not to Chritsmasy but oh well!)! I may not have gotten a dog but I am rescuing a cute Momma Piggy! :D

[MENTION=19254]Wildcavy[/MENTION] ...LOVE THAT MUG!