Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C How to convince?

Talking Cavy

Cavy Slave
I am hoping to get a c&c 2x4 maybe this week! I have been thinking a lot about it and want to! Except I need to have my mom pay for coro which is $20! And then I will pay her back as soon as I sell Ginger's cage! Then I can pay all on my own! I want to get grids from Walmart, then if I still have enough some fleece bedding from Joann's, then get a piggie from a rescue,shelter, or Craigslist! But she said she doesn't know! When told her! She thinks that Ginger is fine in his pet store cage which we spent $60 on! And that I don't need another guinea pig! What now! I know what is right because this site has taught me! Thank goodness!:) I will post pic of pet store cage sorry it will be dark and sideways cause of posting with iPod! But u can still see the L,W,H.

Attachments

image.jpg

AllThesePiggies

Cavy Slave
I'd suggest showing your mom this website, if you haven't already. It helped you know what's right, so hopefully it will help convince your mother too. :)

Talking Cavy

Cavy Slave
I'd suggest showing your mom this website, if you haven't already. It helped you know what's right, so hopefully it will help convince your mother too. :)
Thank u! Will try and tell u the results!:)

GuineaLoveer

Cavy Quiet
Cavy Gazer
I bought a sheet of coro from home depot that fit by 2x4 c&c cage and the sheet was only $12

cheesypuffpea

Cavy Slave
Hey,
I have a handy tip! My mom is awful scared of small animals and using this method she let me have pigs!
I think you should tell your mom that it will be less work, and you will be HAPPIER. I'm sure most parents care alot about their child's happiness, right? A C&C cage means easier to clean, less work, and happier pigs! To convince for another piggy I'm not to sure, sorry!

Talking Cavy

Cavy Slave
I asked her if I can show her something on my iPad (which is the reasons why I should get the c&c and another piggie and everything) and she said if its anything to do with that guinea pig I don't want to! And I said it nicely and everything and she yelled at me!:( she just doesn't want my piggie healthy and happy I guess! What now?

Talking Cavy

Cavy Slave
[MENTION=27134]GuineaLoveer[/MENTION] k I will check! Thanks!

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
The Walmart grids have holes that are too big, do you have a Kmart or bedbath and beyond?

Rabbit_Lover

Cavy Slave
Last edited:

MrWhistles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
The walmart grids are safe. But not all walmarts carry the grids we use. I don't like recommending Kmart because sometimes they'll have the unsafe grids and other times they'll have the safe grids. They're so iffy

I purchased my grids directly from Bed Bath & Beyond. You can join their club and get a free 20% coupon to use on your grids.

MochaAndMoo

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Double post :s

AllThesePiggies

Cavy Slave
I asked her if I can show her something on my iPad (which is the reasons why I should get the c&c and another piggie and everything) and she said if its anything to do with that guinea pig I don't want to! And I said it nicely and everything and she yelled at me!:( she just doesn't want my piggie healthy and happy I guess! What now?

Oh no! I'm sorry. :( Maybe you should give her a little space? Wait a couple of days or so and maybe she'll warm up to the idea. But as said above, giving reasons as to why a C&C cage would benefit not only the pig but you as well would be a good idea. I hope things work out for you!

Talking Cavy

Cavy Slave
[MENTION=25431]AllThesePiggies[/MENTION] will do and MochaandMoo tried!

Talking Cavy

Cavy Slave
Maybe I should try asking her to come and talk about something but don't tell her what it is till we get somewhere alone talk about it! What do u think?

skbrodie

Cavy Slave
I would try talking to her alone, but also, if your mom checks her email often, just try sending her a nice well thought out email with all of the information you want to share with her. She will probably be compelled to open it, and once she reads it will most likely come to you to talk about it.

Talking Cavy

Cavy Slave
I would try talking to her alone, but also, if your mom checks her email often, just try sending her a nice well thought out email with all of the information you want to share with her. She will probably be compelled to open it, and once she reads it will most likely come to you to talk about it.
Yeah I could do that and then tell her to check her email!:)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.