Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

How should coroplast look like?

beatrixx

Cavy Slave
Hi

I was wondering if coroplast should have like “canals” in them. I live in Sweden and it’s hard to find coroplast but I think I have found it. But I am not sure if they are supposed to have these “canals” or not. I would really like if someone could send me a picture of the side of the coroplast, so I know how it should look like.
It’s not that urgent, because I don’t get my two little girls until Sunday. And I have a cage from the pet shop right now, but I would really like to build a big coroplast cage to them so the have more space to run around in. The cage I have right now is the minimum space you should have for two piggies in Sweden, but I don’t think it’s big enough.

mom to cujo

Cavy Slave
Yes, it is corrugated, which looks like canals running through 2 flat sheets of plastic.

beatrixx

Cavy Slave
Thank you so much! Now I can by it and build a bigger cage to my piggies :)

Piglet

Cavy Slave
That's great news! Have you had trouble finding the cubes? We'd love to see some pictures of the cage once it's done. Here's a picture of coroplast for your viewing pleasure :)

(broken link removed)

beatrixx

Cavy Slave
Thank you so much fore the picture, now I really now it’s the right thing. The cubes were really easy to find but it’s the coroplast that’s hard to get. The stores only sell to other stores, or in really big shipments. But I think I have found a place that I can by from. I will post pictures of the cage when it’s finished.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.