Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C how my c&c cage?

Sl and S

Cavy Slave
[GuineaPigCages.com] how my c&c cage?
is it enough hides for 2 females? i plan on adding a 3x2 kitchen area soon also. ive got to get some more red fleece so they match and then cardboard boxes will be replaced with wooden hides soon. theyd have more stuff but its hard to find boyish stuff (im a guy) so right now this is it.

I think your cage is awesome! There are definately enough hideys for your two girls! The cage is a good size and looks like it was built great as well! Thumbs up!

Hope to see pigtures of your girls soon!

ill get pictures in a sec.

Okay, sounds great! :)

I have the same grids I love them. LOOKS GREAT

It looks great!
Good job!!

thanks guys heres the pics
squirrel
skunk
any ideas on the breeds? im pretty sure skunk is an aby

Great Cage! A hay rack is a needed addition if you don't have one already;) Very cute pigs with awesome names :)

Just a little cluttered, but good!

Awesome cage, and I'm pretty sure squirrel is a shorthair agouti, and as you said, I think Skunk is an abyssnian. :)

P.S. I LOVE their names!!!

Great Cage! A hay rack is a needed addition if you don't have one already;) Very cute pigs with awesome names :)
i had one actually and im trying to figure out a new one. i bought one from walmart that was meant for a toilet paper holder which is what it is now bc all she did was pulled it all out, so until i find something else im going to put the hay in the paper towel and toilet paper rolls.
Just a little cluttered, but good!
thanks, im hoping it wont be as cluttered once i add the second level.
Awesome cage, and I'm pretty sure squirrel is a shorthair agouti, and as you said, I think Skunk is an abyssnian. :)

P.S. I LOVE their names!!!
thanks! for some reason both times ive had guinea pigs their names have been themed :)

I love their names! My boys are named Harper and Scout from To Kill a Mockingbird.. I LOVE themed names!
A question, and I ask this simply because of what I saw in one picture, not that I doubt your ability — Do you have just fleece on top of your carpet? If so, I'd look into getting towels and a tarp to protect your carpet (I avoid coroplast because it is just too expensive).
If I'm seeing things, just ignore this post :p
Just looking out for your carpet!

Great cage, nice and big.

I love their names! My boys are named Harper and Scout from To Kill a Mockingbird.. I LOVE themed names!
A question, and I ask this simply because of what I saw in one picture, not that I doubt your ability — Do you have just fleece on top of your carpet? If so, I'd look into getting towels and a tarp to protect your carpet (I avoid coroplast because it is just too expensive).
If I'm seeing things, just ignore this post :p
Just looking out for your carpet!
i had to read that book for english! and i have red coroplast then newpaper then towels then fleece. corplast is only 15 dollars for a whole sheet here.
Great cage, nice and big.
thanks!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.