Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

How Many? how many?

avengedsoph

Cavy Slave
how many piggies do you have? are they male or female? and how many cages do you have?
thanks guys!

1 cage, 2 guinea pigs, both boys!

2 boys, 2 cages, and a real hope Charlie heals and puberty is ova soon! lol

I have two male piggies. They are 4 months old, approx. Their names are Rayo yTrueno (Spanish for Thunder and Lightning). They live in two huuuuge petstore cages put together. They don't sell coroplast where I live. They also have a small ouutside pen where they can eat grass during the day, weather permitting and only when I am also outside watching them. They share a room with a rabbit and two chinchillas.

I have 10 guinea pigs. 8 females and 2 males! The females are in two cages and the males are in one! :)

I only have one female, but working on her socialization so that we can get her a friend.

I have seven guinea pigs. Two males (one neutered and one unaltered) share one cage, three unrelated females in a second cage and a mom and daughter in a third cage.

I think after gp number 5 you become an expert lol I'm just sayen.

I have 2 baby boy piggies that are about 5 weeks old and 1 cage. I hope they continue to like each other through adolescence because I really don't want 2 cages :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.