Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Adopting Hopefully 2 of these ladies will be ours after Thanksgiving!!

MaineMom

Cavy Slave
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.....we visited these piggies at our local animal shelter and they have to go in 2's or all 4. We held one of them and she was so sweet. I'm really really hoping nobody adopts them before Thanksgiving. I'm trying to get everything all set before we leave so that we can adopt them as soon as we get back.

Hopefully 2 of these ladies will be ours after Thanksgiving!!

Attachments

keep (5).JPG
Aw. They look so sweet together. I think you should get all 4! :D No serously, they are adorable. I hope they are still there next week for you!

Good luck! They are all so cute!

Aww! Which one did you hold? They are all so cute! :)

Ohhhhh it's after Thanksgiving! Anxious to hear which ones you adopted! I'm craving some piggy pics! :)

We got back yesterday and are planning on picking them up on Tuesday - well, I'm planning on picking them up while my daughter is in school. I called before we left and all 4 are still there and they didn't think anyone would be adopting over Thanksgiving (not that they can guarantee it). So if they're still there, we're hoping for the 1st and 3rd ones...names TBD!

I'm going crazy sewing and washing and getting everything they need before Tuesday!

Good luck! I'm looking forward to some exciting news on Tuesday!
I

omg! I'm so excited!! fooorrr youuu i mean......hehe :p I wish you the best of lick! I wish I was adopting so@e piggies on Tues....lol cant wait 4 the pics! Let us know if you need help w/ names! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.