Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hiya Everyone

MrWhistles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Names Amber and my cavy is Piggy AKA Mr. Whistles.
About 6 months ago, maybe longer, I became so busy. I had a new job, was training 2 horses, my new dog and 3 other dogs. I couldn't find time to clean his cage and I couldn't even find time to hold him and give him his fruits and veggies. So while at work I ran into a family who wanted a guinea pig but couldn't afford the $200 supplies.
I agreed to "sell" Piggy to them for $40. I loved Piggy, I wanted to keep him. But I didn't want to neglect him any further.
He said despite all efforts to help their daughter in doing Piggy's chores they don't think she is ready to keep him and have Piggy. And asked if I would be willing to take him back.
3 months after I gave Piggy to the family I quit my job at PetsMart and started a house cleaning business. I had finished training my dog and the 3 other dogs. I had also finished training the 2 horses and recently had some personal issues arise with the barn manager (who was also one of my closest friends) when she decided to tell police I stole a M. Toulouse dressage saddle. (I am clearly innocent/thats a whole nother story)

I am happy to get my Piggy back. However, something has happened to him that I am upset about. It'll be in the health section to keep this thread on topic.
THANKS

Hello!
I am sorry to hear about the stuff you've been going through with the saddle (boy do I know they're expensive) but I am glad they are better and that you are reunited with your piggy!
If you ever want to chat about horses, I'm totally here to talk. I have an Appendix gelding who is retired from hunters but I used to compete in hunters, eq and some jumpers before I went to college. I hope to return to the ring when I graduate :)
Anyways, didn't mean to ramble!
I hope to see pigtures of you and Mr. Whistles! What a cuuuute nickname. My boar Scout is nicknamed Scout T. Pants because he looks like he has pants on hehehe :D

Welcome to the forums!

Hello!
I am sorry to hear about the stuff you've been going through with the saddle (boy do I know they're expensive) but I am glad they are better and that you are reunited with your piggy!
If you ever want to chat about horses, I'm totally here to talk. I have an Appendix gelding who is retired from hunters but I used to compete in hunters, eq and some jumpers before I went to college. I hope to return to the ring when I graduate :)
Anyways, didn't mean to ramble!
I hope to see pigtures of you and Mr. Whistles! What a cuuuute nickname. My boar Scout is nicknamed Scout T. Pants because he looks like he has pants on hehehe :D

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks so much!
I missed my Piggy and I'm glad I got him home. Because the family clearly wasn't kin on taking him to the vet x(

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.