Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi! :)

cowseatbeef

Cavy Slave
Hey i'm new to the forum but i've been a piggy owner for the last fourteen months. I moved into my universities residence last September and my neighbour had bought two pigs at once but one was bullying the other so she decided to give one away. And so, Penelope was mine! Wasn't till later that I figured out she was actually a he.. So now he just goes by pig! Here's a few pictures

And when he was just a lil bebs :)

Welcome, nice pictures :) Hope you enjoy the forums

Cute! Welcome :)

What a cutie! I'm also studying at uni :) and my little piggies make the best study buddies.

Welcome to the forum! What a handsome man you have there. Love his coloring.

Ahhhh he is so cute!! I'm also studying at a university - and my piggie is Penelope, haha!! What are you studying?
But it's true, they do make the best study buddies!!

Thanks guys! I'm currently in my second year of Pre-Veterinary medicine, hopefully it's my last! It is so true, he makes the best little roommate :) Hopefully next weekend i'll be adopting him a friend, if all goes well!

He is adorable! I just love his coloring! Welcome and thanks you for the pictures.

He's a cutie with beautiful colouring! Welcome to the forum and thanks for the pictures.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.