Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi!

C

Cavy Crazy 2001

Hi!

I really think that this is a good idea. For cavy cages. :) SO many people ask about cages.

May I suggest something??? I think it would be a good idea to put on a forum where you can talk about anything that relates to cavies.

Once again I want to say that I think this is a great idea. :)

Paige

Re: Hi!

Hi Paige,

Not sure how you found me, since I haven't told anybody yet, but welcome!!

The reason I didn't add a general discussion forum is that I don't want to compete with Cavies Galore or Cavy Madness, both of which have excellent general forums for cavy discussions. I would prefer that they send people here for cage-related details, and I'll send people there for cavy-related info and discussions.

I don't expect as much traffic on this forum as they get, and I think people might be disappointed if they don't get a fairly quick and diverse response to their questions.

What do you think?

Re: Hi!

Since this site is intended for Cages, I think that this site does not need a General Dicussion Forum.

Teresa i found your site early too!

I found it through this board as it was indexed at ezboard!

That's great!

Well, welcome. Hope you also clicked on the main site here from the forum to check out the cages info.

Thanks,
Teresa

Re: That's great!

I found it the same way as Daniel. I was checking to see if my own Ezboard was in the index and I saw yours! :)

I completely understand what you are saying Teresa and I agree. I don't really want to compete with CG and CC either. I have a very new forum community((broken link removed) and it is a lot like CC and CG but I asked people of they would like more of the same old forums and they said yes. :) I hope people will enjoy my site. I know they will enjoy yours. It is wonderful!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.