Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi ,this is Lola,Lucy,Daisy and Yeti

ruby_anger

Cavy Slave
Hi guys, i have 4 guinea pigs,all girls,i live in Glasgow,hope you will understand my english,becouse i am not scotish.I don`t know yet how to add pictures:p

I have a guinea pig named Yeti, too! You are my new best friend.

Hehe my Yeti is a girl,just she looks like snow monster she is silver agouti,haw to add pictures?

I upload pictures to Photobucket (a free picture hosting site), and then copy and paste the "IMG" tag to here.

Or, if you have the pictures saved to your computer, you can click the image that looks like a picture (next to the icon that looks like a film strip). Just click that, then click "select files" and choose the ones you want to upload. Then click "upload pictures", and ta da! :)

The secend idea is good for me,i don`t like to host my picks online,so i try from my library [GuineaPigCages.com] Hi ,this is Lola,Lucy,Daisy and Yeti[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi ,this is Lola,Lucy,Daisy and Yeti[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi ,this is Lola,Lucy,Daisy and Yeti[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi ,this is Lola,Lucy,Daisy and Yeti

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.