Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi there :)

• Thread starter 9perfectpiggies
  • Start date

9perfectpiggies

Cavy Slave
Hi there! I have been looking on this site and referencing to it for over a year now but never found the time to start posting on here. I have nine beautiful piggies; three boys and six girls. My oldest piggie, Snickers, will turn 3 this November. I have had her since she was a baby. She came to me pregnant and a couple months later she had twoboys and one girl. I decided to rehome the two boys but I kept her baby girl. I named her Smores and she is now 2 years old. After she had her babies, and I discovered this site, I built them a 2x7 C and C cage. Then I decided I wanted to add one or two more friend so I started my search. A couple weeks later I added Tess and Pandore to my herd. I can never resist looking at guinea pigs and one day I found a beautiful black Peruvian girl. I was in love so I decided to take her. As I was picking her up the woman told me she had tow other boys she neede a home for. They were all adorable so I mad e a spur of the moment decision and took all of them. I named the girl Dalota and the two boys Winston and Alfalfa. I kept the girl in quartine by herself for a few weeks and them added her to my girl cage. She got alon with them perfectly and they now all live in harmony. The boys were kept in a large pet store cage for about a week before I built their 2x4 cage. They are both 6 months old now and are getting along pretty well. Then about a week and a half ago, I was looking at guinea pigs and found a adorable girl and boy for rehoming. When I picked them put they were together but as soon as I got them home I separated them. They are no w in separate quaritine cages but I am thinking that the girl might be preganant so I am keeping a close eye on her. Hopefully she is not though. Well that's my piggie story and introduction.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :)

The first pigture is of my newest addition R
[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :)
uby and the next picture is of the newest boy Elliot.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :)This is Winston.
[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :)This is him begging for a treat.
[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :)And this is his cage mate, Alfalfa.

Your pics aren't showing. :( I'm glad you decided to post. Another person to chat non-stop to about pigs is always fun, LOL.

:sad:. Do you know how I could upload them do they show? And yes I Love to talk about guinea pigs :)

Welcome to the forum!

When you reply, go to the tree. Then you can choose what pics to upload.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :) Hopefully this works! If so this is Alfalfa or Alfie.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :) This is Alfie's cagemate Winston.[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :)

[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :) This is my newest boy, Elliot.[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :)

[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :) This is my newest girl, Ruby. I named her after her eyes.[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :)

Very nice, welcome to the forum!

Your piggies are so adorable! Where's your stop button? You must be rich to have so many guinea pigs. :p (Just kidding with you. I'd love to meet the whole family- though I know that will take some hard work!)

Thank you very much! Yes it does cost a lot to keep them all healthy, but I love them! I am working on the rest of the herd. I am cleaning their cage today so I will try to snap some pigtures of them then.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :)[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :) This is my girl S'mores.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :) This is my girl Snickers.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :) This is Tess.

Winston looks like Furby, the pig in my avatar!

[GuineaPigCages.com] Hi there :) This is Tess' identical twin Pandora. I am sorry it is not the best picture but later when I groom them I will try to take a couple more.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.