Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

hi pics are great,

love guineas

Cavy Slave
i own 11 piggies all male, youngest is 5 months and the oldest is 5 years, they are amazing little animals and i love being the owner of such cute and sweet and adorable animals. i could not see my life without them.;):crazy::)

11! Wow, that's quite a herd you have there. What is the breakdown of males and females? I have four males.

Holly Cow, 11 males!!! I would love to have 11 gp but there a ton of work!!!

Can you post pictures?!

And welcome to the forum~~

11 Males! Wow! Can't wait to see a pic!

Ohhh I totally missed that the OP said they were all males. I see it now. How many cages do you have for 11 males?

hey i have 9 cages as luke and mj share and mica and caramel share another cage, right now i have ollie who is the main male the boss, he has a tooth abscess, who is on strong antibiotics, toby who is the lowest of the herd, he is getting tested to see if he has renal failure, and seth has a heart murmur and overgrowing teeth. i would not be without any of them. mica is the oldest at 5 years, ollie is 4, caramel, seth, jacob are 3, mj, luke are 2 and toby, tod, sammy are 1 and then the baby tom who is 5 months. it takes me 6 hours to clean out their cages every sunday as we disinfect the cages with cage cleaner, they get dirty bedding removed everyday.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.