Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi! I'm new here.

sammies_mama

Cavy Slave
Hello there!

I'm the proud mama of one cute little two-year-old Abyssinian piggy girl, Samantha. :love: I adopted her from one of my nieces who bought her shortly before leaving for Air Force basic training about a year ago.

Like the typical Abyssinian guinea pig Sammie is a two-and-a-third pound bundle of energy, intelligence, and irresistible sweetness. She's constantly surprising me with new talents.

I feel especially lucky to have her since she survived a nasty ear infection that we discovered shortly after she came to live with me (within a week)...which apparently can be a tricky thing with piggies. If anyone ever has questions about giving oral meds to their cavy as well as catching the signs of ear infection early, I can definitely give you some pointers.

Although Sammie is my only g-pig, she's adopted my family and our cat as part of her herd. She especially loves snuggle time, snacks, and running her cat-piggy around by the whiskers.

Wow, that was long. Anyway, I'm happy to be here and look forward to meeting lots of other cavy slaves like me.

Cheers! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to the forum! Pigtures are very much oohed and ahhed over, we would really love to see Samantha.:cheerful:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.