Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

hi all.....cage question

G

gpiggyrl

hi all.....cage question

Hello!

I am new to the board but not to guinea pig owning. I owned a male Aby for several months but unforunately when I moved to Memphis for a few months I had to find him a new home. I am now back in NC and ready to again to hear that sqeaking joy of a guinea pig!!!!!! My question is when I had Duece I kept him in a huge laundry tub and while he seemed to be fine with it but I see now that that wasn't appropiate so I want to make a C&C cage for the one I get next time. Where do I find the Cubes and Coroplast in Western North Carolina? Could someone send me a GOOD picture of a C&C cage so I could see what it is suppose to look like. Ive read all the instrusctions on how to put them together..but I can do one better if I look at it and then put it together.
Thanks for all the help.

Kia

Attachments

photo (41).jpg image (3).jpg image (2).jpg DSC_2390.jpg
Re: hi all.....cage question

;)

Hi there! First, you should try this website, they have instructions, pictures, and also a listing of stores/websites/listing of local places updated by piggie people.

www.guineapigcages.com/

I myself made a C&C cage, and put pics up on the web - I put my cage in front of my fireplace so it rests half on/half off of the hearth. It is supported in front by grid "legs". I got my cubes from Fred Meyer and the coroplast from a local sign-making shop. Here are the links to my boys' cage:

(broken link removed)

(broken link removed)

(broken link removed)

Good luck!
Amy & piggies

Attachments

IMG_3099.jpg IMG_3098.jpg IMG_3084.jpg IMG_3083.jpg IMG_3082.jpg IMG_2996.jpg IMG_2973.JPG
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.