Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Heyy

RodentCuddles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Well If you didn't guess I'm new here.
But not new to owning piggys! I have had my two boys since they were about 6 weeks old, they're now 2 and a half years old!
I've gone from C&C cages, to C&C and pet store. Just moved house so went back to Pet Store just till I get time with no home-work to make them the best cage ever!
They live in this Aviary/ Animal Shelter my mum brought me to keep some of my pets in. I have since put coroplast on the outside to stop it getting wet but making sure it is still breathable!!!

Anyway..I just want really cool, awesome ideas to help me make a quick and easy long lasting C&C for my boys.

Pictures I found of my boys taken around 5 months ago!

[GuineaPigCages.com] Heyy[GuineaPigCages.com] Heyy[GuineaPigCages.com] Heyy[GuineaPigCages.com] Heyy[GuineaPigCages.com] Heyy

Welcome! :D You have some very cute piggies! Do you have room in your house to possibly bring your piggies indoors?

That second pic makes me think of one of my cats, LOL. The same kind of wild hair! Welcome to the forum.

Haha, thanks. Some time today I'm gonna give Rex (Long haired piggy) a bath, he has longer hair now ( let it grow out for the winter, NZ winter. Lol).
About moving them indoors, In Auckland where I live it has only snowed once in history, And doesn't usually get very cold. But When we have unpacked all of our boxes (Our new house has a room filled with boxes! )I'm gonna beg my mum to let me keep them indoors for the winter.

Here is a picture of the type of aviry which is the mice and guinea pigs room ( But On mine it has coroplast coming over some of the windows, hard to explain! Lol)

[GuineaPigCages.com] Heyy

Last edited:
Pictures i just took of Rex and Bubbles:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.