Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hey! It's me, Roo!

Roo99

Cavy Slave
Hello, this is Roo99! You can call me Roo.

I am new here, and I just thought that I'd tell you a little about myself.

I am in the process of applying to adopt 2 boars in my area. SO hoping to take home the two little guys.

I was wondering; how do I change my avatar? I'd love to change it to a cute cavy picture. Any help is very much appreciated!

-Roo

go to notifications and click on inbox then on the left side theres a whole bunch of editing stuff, just scroll down until you see change avatar pic or something close to that.

Hello Roo!
Welcome to the forum! :cheerful:

Thanks so much, SL and S, and guineapigs! I actually have another question. How do you post to your blog? I have been searching around and I can't find out where. Thank you very much!

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for ADOPTING the boys, this site is very pro-rescue :) To post a blog at the top of the page under the "Guinea Pig Cages" title it should say "home, forum,-which you should be on right now- photos, blogs, cages store, etc." Click on blogs and it should say "recent blog posts" on the right and on the left it should say "create new post" :) Hope this helps!

P.S. I love your name! I am in loooove with the Hunger Games Series (I've read all 3 and I swear I'm addicted to talking about 2 things, The Hunger Games, and guinea pigs :p) and Rue-spelled differently, I know- is one of my fave characters. (Not sure if you even know what I'm talking about but I thought I'd point this out :) )

Will be excited to see your pictures when you adopt them :)

welcome and thanks for rescuing the little boys can't wait to see pictures

Welcome :D!
Can't wait to see your pictures, guinea pigs never fail to be adorable. :D

Welcome to GPC! Don't be afraid to ask questions anytime you need help.

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for ADOPTING the boys, this site is very pro-rescue :) To post a blog at the top of the page under the "Guinea Pig Cages" title it should say "home, forum,-which you should be on right now- photos, blogs, cages store, etc." Click on blogs and it should say "recent blog posts" on the right and on the left it should say "create new post" :) Hope this helps!

P.S. I love your name! I am in loooove with the Hunger Games Series (I've read all 3 and I swear I'm addicted to talking about 2 things, The Hunger Games, and guinea pigs :p) and Rue-spelled differently, I know- is one of my fave characters. (Not sure if you even know what I'm talking about but I thought I'd point this out :) )

I love the Hunger Games as well, but that isn't the origin of my username. I had never actually thought about it like that. :) It is actually a nickname that my sister gave to me. She just called me that one day and it stuck.

And to everyone else, I want to post cute pictures! But, as it is right now I don't know whether the boys will be coming home with me as I am still in the application process. But if these guys don't end up coming home with me, I am absolutely determined to adopt. However long it'll take.

Hello and welcome! Can't wait for pictures of your piggies once you adopt!

I love the Hunger Games as well, but that isn't the origin of my username. I had never actually thought about it like that. :) It is actually a nickname that my sister gave to me. She just called me that one day and it stuck.

And to everyone else, I want to post cute pictures! But, as it is right now I don't know whether the boys will be coming home with me as I am still in the application process. But if these guys don't end up coming home with me, I am absolutely determined to adopt. However long it'll take.
i saw the add of those pigs somewhere. you do know there is a pic of both of them you could use as your avatar.

Yeah, those little guys are from Petfinder. And I have the picture of both of them set as the background on my profile. Thanks for the tips! I followed your instructions on the blog, but couldn't find the button to create a post. Are there steps that you must go through to create a blog first? Thanks a bunch,

-Roo

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.