Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Hey havent posted in a while new cage and pigatures

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Here ya go.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Hey havent posted in a while new cage and pigatures[GuineaPigCages.com] Hey havent posted in a while new cage and pigatures[GuineaPigCages.com] Hey havent posted in a while new cage and pigatures[GuineaPigCages.com] Hey havent posted in a while new cage and pigatures[GuineaPigCages.com] Hey havent posted in a while new cage and pigatures

Cute cage and piggies:)!! And cute dog! I am thinking of getting a dog but I am unsure how my cat will react! It is just gonna be Roma (cat) and Stan (guinea pig) for a few months at least!

SO adorable! Nice cage as well.

Beautiful new cage!! Beautiful piggies as well!

i'm curious, how big is your cage? i love your kitchen area, and have thought about doing the same thing for my 3x5, but when i try, it seems to make the cage so much smaller, especially when it comes time for their zoomies! i use the cat litter box to keep the hay area contained at least. do your guys run around and into the kitchen area too?

Love it! Your piggies are too cute!

Some of your grids look like they're 8 spaces across. Your guinea pigs can get their head stuck in there and strangle. You should overlap those grids to keep them safe. (In the photo with your dog.)

haha the dog. He/She wants to play.

i'm curious, how big is your cage? i love your kitchen area, and have thought about doing the same thing for my 3x5, but when i try, it seems to make the cage so much smaller, especially when it comes time for their zoomies! i use the cat litter box to keep the hay area contained at least. do your guys run around and into the kitchen area too?

It is a 2 x7, Yes they do zoomies all around the cage. thru the kitchen and back to the other end or lounge area as I call it.

thanks everyone.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.